Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I was going to share with you

A blog I had sent to me about a young man in Tennessee whose wife died of a mysterious illness two weeks after she got sick. He has two young boys and blogged his way through the entire situation. His love for his wife was no less than any of us for our spouses. It was freakishly odd the similarities in the situation. Unfortunately, due to some negative commentary, he took his blog down. It was a love story of the best kind. I wanted his wife to live but I could not change the outcome.

I am running the Adopt-A-Family program at work for our group. We have adopted two families. We are nearing the end of the program and this years turnout has been fantastic! It is so much fun to shop for those less fortunate than yourself, to buy clothes and toys. It makes my heart fill with all the joy of the holidays. Besides that, I get to use more of my gift wrap so maybe Paul will consent to letting me buy more sometime. :-) Have I mentioned my obsessive behavior about gift wrap?

I am having headaches almost everyday right now. It usually means that the fibromyalgia is in full flare up. I can attest to the fatigue and the rest of the pain. Oddly enough, I don't find myself overly depressed which often accompanies a flare up of the old fibro. I think I will talk Paul into going to the spa tonight. A swim and a sit in the hot tub would be terrific. It might even make my headache disappear which is what I really want most of all.

Well, I am off to see about being off. Love to all.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger aniroo said...

Love the new look of the blog! How was the spa? I don't consider myself obsesive about gift wrap, but I do like a gift to look special.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home