Friday, May 30, 2008

Lots of 4's

I got tagged by Doctor Dad for this one and it looked like fun. Four of this and four of that can make for interesting reading.

4 Jobs I've Held:
1. Waitress
2. Yogurt Slinger
3. Office Manager
4. Human Resources Business Partner

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over Again:
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (the entire thing)
2. The Day After Tomorrow
3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (My favorite of all of them still)
4. Planet of the Apes (the Charlton Heston version not that newer one)

4 Places I've Been:
1. Disney World
2. Niagra Falls
3. Baseball Hall of Fame
4. The glorious Oregon Coast

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Winter Park, Florida
2. Statesboro, GA
3. Columbus, OH
4. Beaverton, OR

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Bones
2. Crossing Jordan
3. Dr. Who
4. Battlestar Galactica

4 Radio Shows I Listen To:
1. Car Talk
2. Lake Wobegon
2. Thistle and Shamrock

4 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Cuddling Paul
2. Time with the rest of the family
3. Reading
4. Sabbatical

4 People I email regularly:
1. Paul
2. Sister
3. Co-workers
4. Long lost friends

4 People to Tag:
1. Ken
2. Pete
3. David
4. Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home