Friday, July 07, 2006

I go back to work on Monday

I am so excited to be returning to week. I may not feel the same on Monday afternoon but today, I can't stand the waiting. I am bored with being at home. I am tired of movies, books and TV. I am tired of Sudoku and Kakuro. I just want some work to do. My manager is dying for me to come back.

I have read some very good books while I have been on leave. I think that Memoirs of a Geisha was my favorite. I liked Angels and Demons as well but it is a typical book for me. Memoirs was outside the realm of books I usually read so I just loved it.

I am going to miss watching What Not to Wear everyday. Of course, I have watched so much of it that I am now completely self-conscious about the clothes I wear. I critique everything I put on and am never satisfied now. I always ask myself what would Stacy and Clinton say? Sad, isn't it?

Well, I am going to watch Lord of the Rings: Return of the King this afternoon as my last day off.

Love to all.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM , Blogger aniroo said...

I know Stacy can be soooooo critical, but in the end most of the ladies do look a little more "put together" in spite of the nasty pointy toed shoes. Everyone looks like they have pizza slices for feet.

Have fun back at work. I also get bored with books, movies, TV and not going to work. Summers used to just drag by for me. Lately it hasn't been so bad though. Maybe retirement is not such a bad idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home