Tuesday, May 16, 2006

10 years later

I want you to know how happy I am. There was a message on the answering machine last night when we got home. I didn't know what to do. Brandon left a message apologizing for not calling me on Mother's Day and wishing me a happy belated Mother's Day. Ten years of being a step-mom and this is the first time they have thought about me on Mother's Day. Does this mean I have graduated? Either way, it was the best present I could have received. The best. Absolutely the best. I feel so honored and so loved. I just had to share. It meant the world to me.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger aniroo said...

Happy Belated MOther's Day from me too!

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger jcurmudge said...

Well, you have been a faithful Mother to them.

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Louise said...

This was the first time in all the time I have been out here that I got a Mother's Day wish. It thrills me beyond belief. I love them as if they were my own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home