Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Paul and his nose

Well, it was a rough weekend for Paul and his nose. He slept off and on most of the weekend. His nose was all bruised, packed with cotton (formally known as the nose tampon) and running. We went to see the ENT doc yesterday. Wow! Not only was he thorough and very good, he was cute too! Even Paul said he was cute!

So, the doctor ended up having to cauterize his nose both chemically and thermally. Blech is all I have to say about it. Paul was very brave considering the pain they were putting him through. The doc gave him some pain medicine and told me to go out and buy some Afrin as well. I have to take him back to the doctor on Friday.

I also received a phone call about my visit with Dr Tennant, my orthopedic surgeon. Apparently they have this new machine downstairs that they want to use to image my knee to see if we can get a clear picture of what is happening with it. It still has a bruise from the accident in December as well as being extremely painful to the touch. He moved my appointment up to this week. I will have to let you know how it goes.

Otherwise, all is well with the Paul Taylor family in Oregon. Nothing has happened that won't pass with time. God is with us and holding us when we need it.

Love to all.

Oh and no shoe update. I haven't gone shopping yet. I decided I will wait until I feel the urge or need to get on the gym's equipment. The pool is working out just fine now.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM , Blogger aniroo said...

Blech x2 if you ask me. I can't imagine the aggravation that must be. Hope you both have a better week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home