Saturday, April 22, 2006

It was a very busy week

It was an extremely busy week this past week. We routinely did not get home until around 8:00. Then, I had to go to California on travel Thursday and Friday. I got home about 10:00 last night. It was a great business trip but I was tired, in pain and had two very swollen legs.

While I was gone, Dr. Tennant's office called. He wants to run a couple of more tests before he sees me again. So I will call on Monday and see what those tests are and get them scheduled. He is a very good doctor who is very frustrated right now. He wants the pain to end so I can get back to a normal life and he just can't figure out why I am in so much pain. Please pray that God grants him the insight to see what is troubling me.

I didn't make it to the gym today. I slept until 11:00 since I hadn't slept on Wednesday or Thursday night. I woke up with a migraine. I got out of bed, took some medicine had some breakfast and was then back in bed asleep until 3:00. I only got out of bed because Brandon and Katie are coming over for dinner.

Paul washed the car and weeded the garden today. The car looks great and the garden looks even better.

My new workout clothes came in the mail today. 2 pair of pants for yoga, black and gray and 2 shirts, 1 pink, 1 purple. I am styling now and can't wait for the yoga classes to begin at the gym. :-)

Well, our guests are here. There is a cake that needs some frosting applied.

Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home