Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My mom

All I can do is asked for continued prayer at this point. Mom is in the hospital because she has pneumonia, is anemic and isn't eating or drinking. She is dehydrated and weighs all of 99 pounds right now. As much as I want to believe that everything is going to be okay, I am having a hard time putting faith in it. You may remember that when my grandfather was admitted to the hospital in Denver for the same reasons (minus the pneumonia) and everyone assured me that it was going to be okay, he died. Oh how I need to believe.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger jcurmudge said...

Dear Louise please know that your Mom and Dad and you are all in my prayers. What sorrow we have all shared these past few months. Love, Dad

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger aniroo said...

She is and always has been in God's hands.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home