Monday, August 14, 2006

The sadness is worse today

I knew Jimmy for 11 short years. He showed us all how to live and how to die. I miss him. I miss Betty. I miss all those who have gone before. I want to live my life with such grace and dignity. I want my heart to shine out in love to everyone. But today, the shine isn't there. It's fake at its best. Maybe it is because my mom has pneumonia, a sinus infection, anemia and isn't eating. I pray for her healing. My dad sounds very worried for the first time. I am afraid. I can't take another loss. I just can't. Doesn't God know that I can't handle anymore? Must the envelope always be pushed?

Good-bye, Jimmy. You were well loved and will forever be in my heart. And to Jon, Cec and Natalie, I love you so dearly. I will always be here for you. Please know that you live in my thoughts, my prayers and in my heart.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger jcurmudge said...

We so often have to ask "Why, Lord? Why?" I pray that God will sustain you now and always. You are much loved by all of us.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home