Monday, August 21, 2006

What a week it was

The stress finally got to me. On Wednesday afternoon, I was dizzy, light-headed and have a horrible time staying in this reality. I eventually got wheeled out of my office in a wheelchair (which I don't think was necessary but everyone else did). I attended Sandy's funeral exactly one week after attending Jimmy's. It was hard. I took Thursday and Friday off for some rest and relaxation at the insistence of my manager who thought I was crazy for wanting to work at all.

My mom got out of the hospital but at last call was getting worse instead of better. 96 pounds. I need to lose that much weight.

I finally feel like the stress is under control but with a very tight bulging lid. I can't deal with any of my issues individually which is what I need to do. Everytime I pull something out, the whole dang can explodes all over again. So right now, it is me keeping a lid on things until I can figure out how to deal with them. I hate having chronic depression and chronic pain.

Paul and I had our hair cut on Saturday which is always a great stress reliever. I love it when someone else washes my hair. It feels so decadent.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger jcurmudge said...

Not only your Mom, Louise, you are constantly in my prayers. Life isn't really that serious.

Dad

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger aniroo said...

So have a day at the spa. Get a massage, a pedicure, a manicure a facial and a new hair style. Get really decadent. Maybe that will help relieve some of the stress. Or maybe just let go and fall to pieces. It may be easier to put the pieces back together than to hold it all together?

BTW I was wondering how your mom was and was ready to email and ask. Sorry the news isn't better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home