Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I think I need a vacation

No, I know I need a vacation. I feel like I am on a whirlygig in the middle of a hurricane. Work is very stressful right now. There just aren't enough hours in the day. My health is in the trash bin right now. The fibromyalgia is in full force flare so I am in pain, cranky and exhausted. My blood pressure was up to 154/110. It hasn't ever been that. My weight is on a 10 pound yo-yo. I am stressed, depressed and anxious. Someone get me out of here.

BTW, Happy Valentine's Day.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Blogger David, Laird of Kilnaish said...

And a Happy Valentine's Day to you,too.

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger aniroo said...

Can you take a 3 day weekend? Not much of a vacation, but you can pretend.

PS Eat chocolate, it lowers the BP!
Hope you had a good Valentine's Day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home