Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's a crying day

I had some horrible nightmares last night around people dying that were close to me. Wonder where that lovely one came from, don't you? But the worst one was that I had gone by to see Tom's grave and someone had defaced his grave marker. I woke up from that so sad and so angry. I have been tearful all morning because I think of him, cold and alone in that cemetery, and I just want to be there with him and my family. I don't want him to be alone anymore. I just can't see him in heaven today. I don't know why.

Today I want to grieve and I can't. Today work is a lot of stress and Focal is driving me crazy. I run reports and analyze data that isn't changing that should be. I don't understand some of the decisions that have been made. I think I am past my stress level.

Some day I will be better. I will be happier. I know it. It just isn't today.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger jcurmudge said...

There are days like that, but they get better. I look at the picture of Mom with all her kids and see that smile and know how much she loved us all, and it makes me glad that now she knows the rest of my family who were complete strangers before. Like my mother and father. What a circle!!

Dad

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger David, Laird of Kilnaish said...

Lord, my friend Louise hurts. Help her. Lord, hear our prayer.

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger aniroo said...

I truly hope that you have more smiling days than crying days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home